We offer four different rate classes for your stay at Ekolu 305: Low Season (3rd Sunday in April – 3rd Friday in December), Holiday Season (3rd Saturday in December – 1st Saturday in January), Winter Season (1st Sunday in January – end of February) and High Season (1st of March – 3rd Saturday in April). During Low and High seasons we also offer a discounted rate for stays over 30 days.
Payments can be made by PayPal or wire transfer only.
At all times there is a minimum stay as noted below and a maximum occupancy of 4 people.
|Season||Dates||Nightly Rate||Monthly Rate||Min Stay|
|Low Season||3rd Sun in Apr – 3rd Fri in Dec||$325||$7965||3 nights|
|Holiday Season||3rd Sat in Dec – 1st Sat in Jan||$475||n/a||7 nights|
|Winter Season||1st Sun in Jan – end of Mar||$385||n/a||7 nights|
|High Season||1st -15th of Apr||$375||9585||3 nights|
- All rates are quoted in USD.
- For each stay there is a check out cleaning fee of $165 in addition to the room rate.
- All bookings are subject to Hawai’i state taxes.
- A refundable damage deposit of $200 will be charged at the time of booking and will be returned within two weeks of departure providing no damage or lost items occured to the condo. In the event of damage or lost items, an account of the replacement and/or repair costs will be provided and the amount deducted from the damage deposit.
- A deposit of 50% is due upon booking. The balance is due 60 days before arrival. See the FAQ page for payment options.